Data Insights That Empower Your Team
When analytics aren’t built into your workday, you miss out on the valuable insights that drive your success. In an age where data-driven decisions rule, Siteimprove Analytics makes digging into your website’s performance metrics easier than ever before. A powerhouse of data insights plus an intuitive dashboard and easy reporting means your entire team can easily dig into what works, what doesn’t, and the “why” behind it all.
Measure what matters most to you
While visits and page views are nice to report on, they don’t necessarily prove that your website supports your organization’s goals. Nobody knows your objectives like you do—so why rely on what others say you should measure? Define which key metrics matter most for your success and keep track of them all in one place.
Fine-tune the path to conversion
Define the path your visitors should follow to conversion and find out where trouble spots lie. Hone in on which pages make them lose interest—and discover where they go once they do.
Get real-time input from visitors
Gain insight into user experience by hearing from the users themselves. Use Feedback’s on-page survey boxes to learn what visitors want and need from your site.
You know better than anyone which reports will help you to stay on track for achieving your goals. With Key Metrics, you define what to measure, so reporting is always connected to your specific goals.
- Define your own key metrics and KPIs
- Find out at a glance whether or not you’re on track
- Tie website performance to overall goals and prove ROI
Want to learn more? Watch our webinar on setting KPIs with your team.
Lay out the ideal path for visitors to follow to conversion, then track their behavior to learn where they might go astray. Find out exactly which pages cause them to lose interest and fine-tune your site to lead them to the right destination.
- Track the entire conversion process on your site
- Remove roadblocks to conversion
- Identify your most valuable visitors and which paths they take
Want to dig deeper? Read our blog post to learn how Funnels can help boost conversions.
Piles of data can be overwhelming to interpret and even harder to explain to others. Based on click coordinates and scrolling patterns, Behavior Maps provide tangible representations of the actions visitors take on your website.
- Visually track how visitors interact with your website
- Implement data-driven design
- Target distinct visitor groups based on behavior trends
Learn more about how to use Behavior Maps in our web guide, Achieving Actionable Analytics.
When content and design work together seamlessly, big things happen. Get a better understanding of how your visitors navigate from point A to point B, allowing you to make data-driven decisions on the layout of your site.
- Optimize site structure based on how visitors navigate between key pages
- Root content and design in data to create logical paths to crucial pages
- Verify that visitors navigate your site as you intend
The best way to learn about user experience on your site is from the users themselves. Use on-page surveys to learn about navigation challenges, gather ideas for improvement, and enhance visitor experiences with insights directly from the source.
- Easily analyze comments and survey responses with intuitive, visual displays of data
- Gather fresh ideas and perspectives from users without interrupting their experience
- Start surveying right away with turnkey set up