Updated: May 2018
We want everyone who visits the Siteimprove website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us make the Siteimprove website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Siteimprove website.
What are we doing?
We have worked to implement the following guidelines as we have designed the website:
- Providing alternatives for time-based media such as video
- Making it easier to see and hear content, including separating the foreground from the background
- Our website does not have any audio-only content so there is no live audio content for which we have captions (Guideline 1.2.4)
- Providing ways to help users navigate, find content and determine where they are on the web page
- Making text content readable and understandable
- Making web pages appear and operate in predictable ways
- Helping users avoid and correct mistakes
- Our website does not facilitate financial transactions or legal commitments so there are not error prevention functionalities specific to these Items (Guideline 3.3.4)
How are we doing?
If you enjoyed using the Siteimprove website—or if you had trouble with any part of it—please let us know. While we're working hard to achieve our goal of Level AA accessibility, we realize there are always opportunities to improve. You can contact us in any of the following ways to discuss:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 612 555 1212
- Get in touch with us at https://siteimprove.com/en/company/contact