Create High-Quality, Inclusive Content for Every Visitor
These days, websites are home to so much content that it can be hard to keep track of it all. Siteimprove Content & Accessibility lets you see every page, link, media file, and email address in a clean list format. At a glance, you can locate accessibility issues and quality errors like broken links and misspellings, so your organization's credibility is never compromised.
Fix what affects your visitors most
Cut through the noise and decide on which content and accessibility issues you want to tackle first based on practical recommendations, our unique DCI™ scoring system, or your own set of criteria.
Keep your content in tip-top shape
Improve your visitors' experience and maintain a website that is easier to use and comprehend. Page reports with on-page and in-code highlights make it easy to locate the issues so you can go directly to your CMS and fix errors.
Measure the quality of your website
Improve the quality of your website and watch how far you've come. With Siteimprove's intuitive DCI™ scores, customizable dashboards, and automated reports, you and your team can easily keep track of your progress and celebrate wins along the way.
Keep a bird's eye view of all the content that lives on your website while retaining the ability to dig deeper into any specific page.
- Keep a pulse on your content library with automated updates
- Monitor website development and growth using progress graphs
- Maintain an organized content library with structured categories
Want to learn how an organized content inventory makes your life easier? Check out our blog.
When you're immersed in your job, it's easy to lose touch with what makes sense to visitors. Make sure your website is easy to comprehend so they know exactly what you want them to do.
- Identify when page content is too dense or hard to comprehend
- Make sure you speak a language that your visitors can relate to
Want to learn more? Check out our Readability Checklist: How to Write Readable Content.
Web accessibility standards are always evolving and keeping up with changes can sometimes seem daunting. Make sure every visitor has access to the information they want from your website and that you are always on the cutting edge of accessibility.
- Receive a thorough audit of accessibility issues, both pending and resolved
- Track your improvement with progress graphs and see how far you've come
- Dig deeper into accessibility issues on a page-by-page basis
Learn more about web accessibility with our Web Accessibility Checklist.
Quality Assurance & Accessibility Dashboards
It's always seemed impossible to quantify the quality of your website. When it comes to meeting accessibility requirements like WCAG 2.0 and other global regulations, showing your efforts toward compliance is important. Keep track of your progress and easily demonstrate the steps you've taken.
- DCI sub-scores for Quality Assurance and Accessibility help to quantify the quality of your website so you know exactly where you stand
- Easily keep track of progress